Do you have a couple of spare hours each week/month? We are always in need of volunteer help and if you would like to help with our fundraising events, maintenance and cleaning of aviaries, feeding etc, then please get in touch with Rebecca via our contacts page.
As with any charity, we cannot succeed without funds and there are lots of other ways that you can kindly help us.
- By becoming a GABS member.
- Sponsoring a bird.
- Join us at our public events (have a go on our games, tombola and try our delicious home-baked foods)
- Donations of unwanted gifts that can be used as prizes.
- Holding your own fund raising events (such as coffee mornings, sponsored walks etc).
- Donations of vegetables, fruit or nuts (except monkey nuts in shells).
- Donations of wool of any colour for use in knitted toys.
- Donations of bird toys.
- Helping to bake when we have a fund raising event.
- Any spare wood for chewing or perches.
All help, no matter how small, will be greatly appreciated
Registered Charity Number: 1162553